Friday 12 January 2018

Love Sparkle

Princess Leen in Love Sparkle as it is nearly her 3rd birthday... the excitement building... Bless her she was born in Sulieman Shah camp in Turkey, then they fled to Greece was in Eleonas Camp.... and thanks to the kindness of Belgium and the UNHCR have the dignity of a home now. So Boshra is keen to give her a good birthday party.  I am unable to get to see her for her birthday as no funds.  I managed to get a few things in the sales yesterday in Uxbridge and have sent a small parcel this morning in the post.  Princess Leen is into the Unicorn magic just like my youngest grand-daughter Errin.... so I found a Unicorn ponies song book with music ... lol Boshra will be loving me.. the music plays over and over again with little fingers pressing buttons.... But last night did a couple of powerpoint slides with voice over for a song and English building. We all laugh last night with the facebook sharing... and was amazing at one point we had skype connections with Turkey and another sister in Germany simultaneously... I love this project and learn and share so much. 
I keep thinking and have emailed some companies that the girls could be models for a good children's clothes company.  This would give a spotlight on the needs of refugee children and families to rebuild their lives... So any company reading this get in touch with me.  I am going to keep trying for them all to get chances and opportunities. 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰
Love