Tuesday 26 December 2017

Have you had good Christmas ...but gifts not what you like then..?

Merry Christmas - have  you all had a good day..... I did with my eldest daughter and grandchildren.. good Christmas dinner cooked by my son-in-law.  All are getting more and more interested in the Family Link Up and love hearing the updates on the children.  We got talking and come up on an idea!
Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? That is great if you did....but... but 
Did you get NOT WHAT YOU WANTED for Christmas? 
  • A jumper that you did not like or did not fit.
  • Too many toiletries and not the perfume you like.
  • Gloves that OK but you do not need as you have so many anyway.
  • Scarves that not needed
  • Socks those socks again and have so many so not needed.
  • Too many chocolates and goodies that you know you will never eat all.
  • Art materials you will never use.
  • Toys you did not really want...
  • Children's clothes that not what you needed. 
Well would you consider this that they may be well appreciated by my refugee families... So please contact Family Link Up if you have surplus to needs goodies.. I can get them sent out to the families in Turkey, Belgium and Germany.  marjoriebahhaj@gmail.com JPEG me photos of items you would like to donate... with thanks... 
I am a hand to hand link up 
and can evidence your help with thanks!
This project is my life for the rest of my life for sure and there is so much we can do together in the family life rebuild. Don't forget you can help not only with donations but shopping online too.. and any ideas on fundraising let me know.. 
Shop Now
Family Link Up - be part of the story
Donate through gofundme Thank you!
¸╭•⊰ GoFundMe ღ¸╭•⊰